The Jump Marketing Team is a Birmingham, Alabama advertising agency and marketing firm that began in 1998. We do everything you would expect from a full-service agency.
Our Marketing Process for New Clients
One of the marketing mistakes a business or organization makes is leaping to marketing conclusions and spending marketing dollars before there is a sound, strategic marketing direction. There may be an urgency in the company to make phones ring with calls from new customers. Or a desire to quickly increase market share. Or a perceived need to respond to what a competitor is doing.
The Jump Marketing Team moves fast. But we don’t put the marketing cart before the horse because that is often an expensive mistake. We follow a process that is built on experience, strategy and wisdom. Here’s a summary of the strategic direction we take when working with a new client.
- We ask questions. What are the business objectives and the marketing objectives? What is working? What is not? We get a clear picture of what’s happening now.
- We identify the real competitors and understand what they are doing. What competitive advantages do they have and why do they have them?
- We look closely at the company’s brand. What position is it taking in the marketplace? What benefit has it defined that sets it apart from its competitors?
- We identify the marketing or customer service issues that may be hurting the organization and take the steps needed to fix those problems.
- We examine the company’s online presence and reputation and identify changes to improve it.
- We zero in on the target audience we need most and develop the strategy to make them customers. Or patients. Or clients. Or members.
- We design a strategic that promotes benefits to the target audience, not features. Read More
- We launch the campaign using the media and platforms the most effectively reach the target audience.
- We closely monitor results.
Not all clients want or need the New-Client Jump Marketing Team process. They may simply need a marketing-related project. Like a video. Or some website help. Or customer service strategies.
We do a lot of that. And we invite you to contact us.