Jump Marketing Team
The Jump Marketing Team is a Birmingham, Alabama advertising agency and marketing firm that began in 1998. Our mission is to work with honesty and integrity, to deliver results and to be grateful for the clients we serve.
The Jump Marketing Team’s Marketing Process
One of the marketing mistakes a business or organization makes is leaping to marketing conclusions and spending marketing dollars before there is a sound, strategic marketing direction. There may be an urgency in the company to make phones ring with calls from new customers. Or a desire to quickly increase market share. Or a perceived need to respond to what a competitor is doing.
The Jump Marketing Team moves very fast. But we don’t put the marketing cart before the horse because that is often an expensive mistake. We follow a process that is built on experience, strategy and wisdom.
“If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there.” –Lewis Carroll
Every business is headed for a destination. We can’t change that destination overnight, but we can change its direction. Changing the direction often places the business on the correct road. Here’s how we start:
- We ask questions. What are the business objectives and the marketing objectives? What is working? What is not? We get a clear picture of what’s happening now.
- We identify the real competitors and understand what they are doing. What competitive advantages do they have and why do they have them?
- We look closely at the company’s brand. What position is it taking in the marketplace? What benefit has it defined that sets it apart from its competitors?
- We identify the marketing or customer service issues that may be hurting the organization and take the steps needed to fix those problems.
- We examine the company’s online presence and reputation and identify changes to improve it.
- We zero in on the target audience we need most and develop the strategy to make them customers. Or patients. Or clients. Or members.
- We design a strategy that promotes benefits to the target audience, not features. This is the essential piece of effective marketing.
- We launch the campaign using the media and platforms that most effectively reach the target audience.
- We closely monitor results.
Not all clients want or need this process. They may simply need a marketing-related project. Like a video. Or some website help. Or customer service strategies. We do a lot of that. And we invite you to contact us.